More 6″x 6″ cards made with the Lollydoodle kit by: Close to My Heart. I’ve had a really good time playing with it and the fun colors. These can be made with or without heat embossing the owls. I stamped the Owls in a color ink and then stamped over them in clear embossing ink and used a satin pearl embossing powder with flecks of blue.
- Paper: Lollydoodle which includes the colored card stock in Cotton Candy, Twilight, Pear, Colonial White, Smoothie, and Slate
- Embellishments: Silver Shimmer Trim and Glitter Gems in Flamingo by: Close To My Heart; Ribbon Pink by: American Crafts; Jewel Brad by: Reflections
- Stamps: “Lollydoodle Card Maker Workshop”, “Oodles of Doodles”, and “Owl’s Seasons & Nature” all by: Close To My Heart
- Ink: Slate, Twilight, Pear, and Cotton Candy by: Close To My Heart; Clear Embossing Ink by: Clear snap
- Blue Satin Embossing Powder by: Stampworks
- Cricut Cartridges: Artiste, and Art Philosophy
- Adhesive: ATG by: 3M; Foam Squares by: 3L; Mini Glue Dots; Create a Sticker permanent by: Xyron, Glue Pen by: Close to My Heart.