I had a great time playing with the bright colors in the Close to My Heart Lollydoodle kit. It has owls, I have a thing for owls, so I ordered everything Lollydoodle I could. These 6″x 6″ cards can be made with or without heat embossing the owls. I stamped the Owls in a color ink and then stamped over them in clear embossing ink and used a satin pearl embossing powder with flecks of blue.
- Paper: Lollydoodle which includes the colored card stock in Cotton Candy, Twilight, Pear, Colonial White, Smoothie, and Slate; Elements Paper in Cotton Candy
- Embellishments: Silver Shimmer Trim, Lollydoodle Glitter Gems, and Glitter Gems in Flamingo by: Close To My Heart; Ribbon Pink by: American Crafts; Jewel Brad by: Reflections; Punch by: EK Success
- Stamps: “Lollydoodle Card Maker Workshop”, “Oodles of Doodles”, and “Owl’s Seasons & Nature”, and “Just to Say” all by: Close To My Heart
- Ink: Slate, Twilight, Pear, and Cotton Candy by: Close To My Heart; Clear Embossing Ink by: Clear snap
- Blue Satin Embossing Powder by: Stampworks
- Cricut Cartridges: Artiste, Art Philosophy, Strait From the Nest
- Adhesive: ATG by: 3M; Foam Squares by: 3L; Mini Glue Dots; Create a Sticker permanent by: Xyron, Glue Pen by: Close to My Heart.